Monday, June 2, 2008

And so the morning sickness begins

Morning Sickness 1


I knew I would jinx myself saying I wouldnt get it but this morning made it happen! Got to work this morning and was just feeling like total crap! Tried some crackers and sucessfully ate like three. I went into the bathroom to pee, another lovely symptom and came out of there with two things checked off the list. I hate puking more than anyone and try my hardest not to but it just wouldnt let me hold it down. I did feel slighty better after but still I dont want to puke anymore over the next few weeks til my second trimester!!! Ive already been offered ginger and tea by my dear co-worker Patti, but just the thought of tasting that made me want to puke! Oh well maybe I can find a cure of my own, I will see what I can come up with.

No comments: