Monday, July 7, 2008

Cravings and Udates

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been on in a while. I got a new job and just haven't had the time. Not too much exciting stuff has happened... The morning sickness has died down but I still get some waves here and there. I am craving anything salty and sour and especially fruit! We went to the grocery store the other day and I wentbuckwild in the produce section with peaches and nectarines, green apples and even lemons to make some homemade lemonade; I found recipes for really yummy lemaonade mixes with watermelon and blackberries!

Anways, lets see oh this afternoon I have my second Dr.'s appointment, Colt is coming with me and we may get to hear teh heartbeat today yay!!! I have been having trouble trying to scan the first ultrasound picture so I can put it up on here but have yet to be successful but it jsut looks like a little sea monkey right now so I will keep trying if I get newer pictures.

I am really wanting to buy stuff for the baby right now but since I still don't know what the sex is everyone says not to bother. But I can still go and get neutral clothes that could go for both and blankets and such lol. I am just really getting excited for everything!! My two friends Rachel and Amber are both within two to three weeks til there due date and it is just getting me more antisipated for my countdown.

Which reminds me in my first report I said that I was six weeks then but when I went to the doctors they told me I was not as far along. As of today I am 11 weeks along but things may still change so I will let you know if that happens.

Thats about all I have to report for now but I will try and get on here more often.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Lacey!
I am excited for you! I am so glad you are doing well.
I am dialted to a 2 and softening.
Lost the gross mucus(TMI?) plug too, so hopefully I will go into labor before my C-Section date!
SACRY!
Loves!
-Rach