Monday, November 17, 2008

30 Weeks Preggers

This week baby weighs about 3 pounds and is around 16 inches long. You can compare her in size to a Yorkie Terrier. Of course my baby is way cuter and has less hair ha ha. This week most of her development will be on her brain as it starts to wrinkle and fold. Her fingernails and toenails are fully grown in and she is shedding her lanugo (the hair that covered her body).

All this is just getting me more excited and anticipated for things to progress and her to finally get here.

Today I had a Dr.'s Appt and things went well. My blood pressure and sugar were all good and the gave me a kick chart so I can track her movements to make sure she stays active. When I talked to Dr. Young and told him about my constant hicks(mini contractions) he told me to watch them and chart them like I would the kicks and if I have more than 5 in one hour I need to lay down and see if I have more than 5 in an hour while laying and if I do than I need to go to the hospital because I could be going into preterm labor. So maybe Stok is trying to tell me she wants to meet me sooner just like I want to meet her. As long as she is healthy and fully grown of course. As much as I want her to be here soon I want a safe and healthy baby.

Ta ta for now!

No comments: