Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Fabulous Birthday!!!!

Here the day started out @ Brick Oven for a lunch/dinner I like to call it a Linner lol. There's Me, Brit Barnes, Kimber, my cousins Raquel and Brittany behind Kimber lol.

Here's Mom and Aunt Traci with their big old grins enjoying themselves at the restaurant.



















Mom posing with her ball.



Just us girls sitting pretty waiting for our turns to bowl.













The whole group,family and friends. My day couldn't have been any better. I had a blast and it was so nice to have a day for me!

Mine and Traci's birthdays are only a day apart, not in years tho lol. But we made our wishes and blew out the candles on our cake! Our pretty and pink cake! It was delicious; white cake, strawberry filling, and whipped cream frosting!



Here I am with my presents. I had a really great birthday and want to thank everyone who came and made my day special!













Aunt Traci when she opened the Seat covers that me, mom and alyssa got her for her birthday.







Me and my beautiful momma. Love her to death and don't know where I would be without all her love and support!



























2 comments:

Traci Fullerton said...

Happy birthday Lace! It was so much fun to celebrate your special day with you.

Hugs and Kisses,
luv Aunt Traci

Kimber said...

I had fun! it was so cool to see everyone again. I never leave my house :)