Monday, December 1, 2008

Only 8 weeks to go!

This week you can compare baby's weight to a Jicama, whatever the hell that is... Baby wieghs 4 pounds and is around 17 inches long. This week baby's finger and toe nails are growing quite long and she could scratch herself in the womb. Ahh scary who knows what else she's scratching up in there lol.

So today I had a doctors visit and everything went well. We also pre-registered at the hospital so when I go into labor I will already be all checked in and I can get into that cute little buttless gown and into my room lol. Im getting so anxious I could pee my pants, no really it happens pretty much everytime I sneeze.

Oh another fun fact of my pregnancy; I developed a Salivary gland infection on Friday and my jaw, cheek and back of my ear swelled into this huge really painful lump. That is why you are not getting a pic this week lol but I will put one up soon. Im on antibiotics and tylenol for the pain and today it has felt a lot better.

So ya that is whats been going on this week so I'll keep ya posted.

Much love from Lacey and baby Stok!

No comments: