Monday, December 29, 2008

4 weeks left!

So I have been kinda slacking on keeping you all updated on here but lets just say a lot has been going on and there is equally good and bad things. Im just trying to stay positive and not over stress myself. So to stay postive here is my latest ultrasound pic at 35 weeks! Just check out those pouty lips! She is going look so much like Colt I can already tell. You can even see the famous sunken in eyes that he and his brothers and sister have (from his dad's side) and his nose. Poor thing has no more room in there and her face is all squishy. " I shall call her my squishy" haha love Finding Nemo. She is estimating at 6 lbs but I am told that those estimates can be off by as much as a pound. Lol I am just not wanting a jumbo baby; no bigger than 8 lbs please ha ha. She has gone head down and as of todays visit her head is really far down and my cervix is starting to thin out. As much as I want her out soon I am now crossing my legs (litterally) hoping that Colton can be there! Some of you know the story and it will just be so unfair if he cannot be there to watch his baby girl be born!

So I am just taking things day by day and will see where lifes events take us into the new year! Speaking of, I hope everyone has a fabulous New Years!

Oh and I am getting pics done by Rachel tomorrow and I'm so excited! As soon as I get them, I will put them on here.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

I am so excited for her to come so i can hold her! She is going to be so much fun lace!

Mikelle said...

Im so exited for her to come!!! You better let me know when you have her so i can come see you in the hospital!!! When can i come over so you can see kambry?