Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week 33 OMG!!!

So here we are in the middle of my 33rd week of Pregnancy and all I have to say is holy crap!!! I could have my little girl like anytime really and that makes me an instant mommy! Don't take that wrong, I am so excited I could pee my pants ( no litterally she is right on my bladder using it like a punching bag). But its just like wow this is really happening. Soon all those baby clothes will have a little person to cover and keep warm. I will have a constant car companion to take around and show off all over town of the little miracle I created. It will be cries instead of kicks that keep me up all night and honestly I know she will be worth every little bit! I wanted to have some cool artsy looking photos and so I took these and then tweaked them a little bit to make a more dramatic look.











1 comment:

Traci Fullerton said...

I love your pictures Lacey, they are beautiful!