Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting excited early!

So the Baby Shower we are planning on my family side is in November but I am already going nuts getting things arranged. We have our theme which I am keeping on the D.L. for now and I am gathering all the things needed to make this party! I have been all over the internet overusing the Google source for pics and descriptions on everything... Food, decor, invites, etc.

I just love all the fun planning and shopping when you are having a baby! You just get so giddy and feel like a little kid in a candy store (especially when I go to Baby Gap).

But ya it really is the most special time in your life when you are pregnant. Especially when I feel her. I especially love it when she has the hiccups. I know she probably doesn't enjoy it but it tickles me. Oh and mom was laying her head on my tummy to try and hear her heartbeat and she wasn't moving and then all of a sudden she kicked or punched mom right in the side of her head. Lol it was so funny.

But thats really all I have to report for now but I will keep the fun news coming!

No comments: