Monday, September 8, 2008

We've hit the halfway mark!

Today we have hit twenty weeks and I have now entered the fifth month. Baby Stokley is now the size of a coconut, 10 oz's and 6.5 inches long. She has been moving like crazy and killing poor mom and especially mommy's ciatic nerve! My left leg has been going out on me frequently, I get a pain right in the middle of my butt and it goes all the way down my leg. I also have knots in my back that make me walk funny. So basically if you see me walk I look pretty retarded.


So I have already got the shopping bug and have been finding outfits and blankets and such and pretty much have no control and I still have another twenty weeks till she gets here to charge up my credit cards and go crazy lol. But its all good fun and definetly worth it. I have also been going over stuff for my baby shower which isnt even until November so I do have some time with that lol.


Thanks for tuning in for my babbling, those of you who do haha!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Half way! Woohooo! You are going to get into the really fun stuff now. I hope you are loving it as much as a pregnant lady can!