Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a girl!





So we have a little girl on the way. A big shocker to me and Colt, we were expecting a boy. Boys are more dominant in Colt's family but I guess it really depends on whats in the water lol. I know of 7 other girls who are pregnant right now, all having girls. We are still super excited though and she is so damn cute! The ultrasound tech was having so much trouble getting pics of her cuz she is moving so much. When we were looking at her feet you could see her litterally bike peddaling on my bladder. It was so cute as soon as we were told girl Colt pulled out the phone and started texting everyone he knew and he was watching her move and just was so amazed by it all.


Me and Colt went out to dinner that night to celebrate and he just had the biggest grin on his face and seemed so happy. He's already got the daddy glow! Then me and mom had to run to Target to pick up a few things and of course we went to baby stuff. I already found the Stroller/carseat that I want and looked at bedding patterns and got a little outfit. The outfit is technically for a boy but you can't tell, its choc. and white striped shirt and little choc. pants.


So ya she is super healthy and doing great. She weighs ten ounces already and she is just perfect. I know the nurses and doctors probably say this to all their patients but they kept saying how she was gonna be so beautiful and I really think so too!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

YAY how exciting I am soooo Jealous!

Marquee said...

Congratulations! i could totally see you having a girl... not so much a boy though. so you're naming her Stokely? that is super cute. i have never heard of that before. well again, congratulations.