Sunday, October 5, 2008

6 Months Along!


In this picture I have to say that I make pregnant look SEXY lol! I am truly loving my pregnant body right now I think it is just so cute and its a way to be kinda fat and ok with it.

Naked belly here. I am constantly laying in bed with my shirt up just watching my belly. I love to watch the little twitches and movements. You can littlerally see her kick, hiccup and even roll around across your belly!
Oh and I found this device at Babiesrus that I reccomend to all pregnant women... Its a prenatal heart listener. You put the device on your tummy and through the headphones you can hear her little heartbeat and kicks and movements. Stokley gets really active when I put the device on and she kicks and punches at the microphone lol.

1 comment:

-nick and whitley- said...

haha.. you're soooo tiny! lol i feel like i'm HUGE when i look at your belly pictures! haha.. you're super cute and i'm glad that you found my blog! cuz now i can be all updated with you guys!