Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm sick of this "Bilingual" Bullshit!!!!!


Here I am trying my hardest to get a descent job to help support my family and I keep getting turned down and they hire someone who is bilingual; who can speak fucking mexican! Since obviously in the country of America where the official language should be English and anyone who doesnt speak english should learn it but NO!!!! We accustom to them! We have to learn the language and know it to have a job. It doesnt matter what job either, offices, banks, and even fast food. I was in Wendy's the other day and someone went up to the front and needed someone who spoke spanish to help them! Who cant know enough of our language to freakin order a hamburger??? Its just such bull that it has to be this way! Sorry I have to vent over this. I do have friends who are of a spanish race but they at least took the time to learn the language and dont abuse their being in this country. They have enough respect to at least do that much. So if anyone knows of any jobs out there that wont turn me down just because I cant speak another language in the country of English, please let me know!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you, Lacey, I'm sick it. I need a job, too. Hispanic people can figure stuff out if they just look at the words in English, there are many words that are similar. I can figure out what it is from looking at Spanish words, not all of them, but a lot. Such as "agua", water from our "aqua", as in "aqua blue". Not difficult people. But I think it's too late - corporate America has decided to kowtow to these people just so they can make a buck. Good luck with your job search and your little one is adorable!