Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're 2/3's There!






So here I am in the middle of my 27th week and as much as I love being pregnant I want to hold my baby girl in my arms. Yes I did say I love being pregnant however the last little while has become pretty uncomfortable. The movements are neat and cool to feel but once they get in your ribs and do it constantly especially when you are trying to sleep its not the funnest part. Haha sleep ya that doesnt really happen. I wake up to her hiccupps and movements probably at least 6 times a night. On average I am getting maybe 5 hours if that. I guess its all part of the prepping for when she comes and I am being awakened by cries all night long lol. But it is cool now not to only feel her move but to watch my belly and have it look like shes doing the worm in there or something. And to feel her move and react to hearing certain ppls voices... She defineltly knows who her daddy is cuz she goes bonkers when he rubs my belly and talks to her.
Also a thing I am constantly feeling is Braxton freaking Hicks! They dont hurt but are really uncomfortable and tight. I am hoping since I am feeling them so much that she is coming sooner! My doctor did say that I am showing two weeks ahead so either she is coming sooner than my due sate or I am just going to have a gigantor baby.












But ya me and Colt have been doing great and he is so cute about our baby. Before introducing ppl to me he rubs my belly and says thats my baby girl in there. Of course him being a guy and just the way he is he still has his boundaries with things. Mom is going with me to my birthing classes which is just fine. Colts laid back and its not like he cant support me properly if he doesnt know all the hoopla of labor. He will be the best labor partner and I cant wait for us to be in that room together and welcome our daughter together and be a family!





1 comment:

Raquel Tolley said...

Oh my heck, i am so way freakin jelous. But you are going to be the best mom!