Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and Birthday!

Happy Halloween to all! This is probably my favorite holiday but once again this year I am lame and doing nothing exciting. While my whole family goes Trick or Treating tonight I choose to stay and hand out candy with Aunt Traci and watch Halloween movies. I dont really feel like walking my preggo ass around the neighborhood this year, just too tired and walking long distances cramps up my back.

So I hope whatever you do this Halloween you enjoy it and make the most of this spooky fun holiday!

Also yesterday was my Aunt Laurie's birthday, she would have been 47 years old. Rest in Peace Aunt Laurie, we miss you! And to all those families being caused suffering by cancer I know your pain and just make the best of the times you have together. My Aunt Laurie did more in her last years than most of us do in our life time. So live your life to the fullest with no limits and no regrets!







No comments: