Thursday, October 2, 2008

Got the furniture!!!

I just love all the browsing and shopping that comes with having a baby! And can I say that without my dear mother and all her support and help my little girl would not have a lot of things. With me still out of work she has really made sure that she helped in any way that she can to make sure her grandchild had all that she needed! I really appreciate everything my mother has done for me my whole life and now! This is an example of the crib and bed set that we got for Baby Stokley. I just love these colors and everything!

This is the changing table we got which is awesome cuz it has the top part of course to hold the baby and then the open shelf which I found these green box like things that you can find in my regisrty lol and then the cupboard part where you can keep all the diapering needs out of the way so things look pretty haha.

No comments: