Thursday, October 2, 2008

More baby stuff of course!!!

So far I have had four ultrasounds with zero successful dvd's! It upsets this mommy very much that I can't share her cute little movements with you all! So I will tell you a little from memory... On my 19 week visit where we found out we were having a little girl the offices dvd machine was broken so that one we could not even attempt to record. She was very active during that session. We litterally watched her kicking mommy's blatter on the screen. She also rubbed her eyes and tried to hide her face which she has done on every ultrasound since. We were able to get a pic of her with her hand on her hip tho which we found very amusing and diva-ish.

This week on Sept. 29 I went in for my 23 week checkup where we did another ultrasound with the hopes of getting it recorded. This time she was sleeping but still did a few cute things. We saw her yawn and stick out her tongue and once again hide her face with her arms. We got the dvd out of the machine and brought it home only to find that it didnt work :(

So we called the tech and she told me to come back on thurs and she would redo it and that she was very sorry. So today I went in and we did two ultrasounds! The first one once again did not work. So she tried again and we got to see her have the hiccupps and suck her thumb. She used one of her own dvds to hopefully ensure that it would work and I took it home and it didnt :(

So I dont know what to do but below I was able to get a profile picture of her to show you all.
Here you have my beautiful baby girl Stokley! She is so adorable and I love her so much already I dont know how much more I could love her when I finally hold her in my arms! So can you tell who she looks more like? I can tell you she has Colts long legs cuz we all know I am a midget. As for facial features its still a bit hard to tell but so far I think she looks a lot like colt. Her eyes are still forming and coming in but they kinda look like Colts too. Everyone knows the sunken-in eyes that his whole dads side has including all his brothers and sister. As for me I think she has my nose and hands.


Here is my tribute to halloween... Marley's first costume! I guess since I dont have my baby to dress up, Marley got to be my dummy lol. She doesnt really like it but I think she looks adorable!

And here is the magnificent diaper cake that I designed all by myself. It was a fun little craft to take my mind off things. And yes, I individually rolled up each diaper and set them in place and wrapped the ribbons and stuck in the flowers lol. Sitting with the cake is Stokleys first stuffed animal! Its green which matches all her crib stuff and me and mom have a big love for frogs so she will take on the tradition and pass it on to her future kids!

No comments: